If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (253) 851-6711

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Pool room mold

This pool room is completely enclosed with a pool with very little to no ventilation. The moisture within the room caused mold to begin developing and growing. The small area of mold grew into an entire room that needed to be remediated. All of the drywall needed to be removed, the insulation removed to the studs. Our technicians fogged affected areas and applied a sealant onto all areas to prevent any further damage such as rot. We set equipment to regulate the correct temperature and air quality, again to avoid the mold from spreading. SERVPRO also vacuumed and HEPA vacuumed all areas and treated the entire house from any type of exposure.